SuperHeroes Amsterdam is searching for a warm welcoming host. If hospitality and organization are your superpowers and you have a lovely voice that goes perfectly with our doorbell, you better continue reading…
We are looking for a full-time ‘Super Host’. Boring companies would call you receptionist. To us, you’ll be the mum or papa of the agency.
Responsibilities would include:
- Meeting, greeting and helping all visitors at the hideout (and stopping villains at the door)
- Preparing meeting rooms for our client visits with equipment and refreshments
- Keeping SuperHeroes well nourished with snacks and daily lunch (even SuperHeroes need to eat)
- Managing incoming calls, distress signals, and company e-mails
- Ordering supplies and equipment when needed and asked for
- Keeping the Hideout in tip-top shape
- Streamlining administrative procedures and organizing (internal) events
- And more!
We are not looking for a ‘somebody’.
To be a real SuperHero, you need a nice range of superpowers:
- Native Dutch and fluent in English
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are organized and structured, and decluttering is your second nature
- You take initiative and manage time effectively
- You are flexible and embrace shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You love other SuperHeroes
- You are available per July 1st, 2018
- You want to be our host for the long term and don’t see it as a “side dish” but a “main course” in your career
- You will get a full-time contract
- You will become a SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team – with different nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, GIANT, ASUS, ING, and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons are attracting a lot of attention. We have a New York office and recently opened a shop in Singapore as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before June 17th, or contact Kyra @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!