At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, Nike, Heineken, ASUS, Essent, ING and Coca Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an office in New York and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We are looking for a ‘Super Client Manager’: someone to foster client relationships and assesses client business opportunities.
You have on-going communication with a number of selected clients to oversee all running projects. You make sure our service levels are top-notch and keep teams on client and hero side motivated and happy.
This position is for our Amsterdam office, but regular travel is to be expected.
- Manage the client relationship, gain trust and happiness
- Make sure that projects are on time, within budget and to international quality standards
- Build the business, both on clients side and agency side
- Fluent in English, English native is preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency somewhere in the world (digital and traditional projects)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, able to steer a conversation
- Service oriented and hands-on (ideally with a project management background)
- Good understanding of business and commercial issues
- Organized, structured and extremely accurate
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see you
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
- EU work permit required
What we offer
- You will get a fulltime job
- You will become a Super Hero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before June 16th, or if you have any questions contact Django @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!