At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, ASUS, ING and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an New York office and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We’re looking for a ‘Super Brand Strategist’: an analytical problem solver that drives innovation and ideas for new and existing clients. Someone with the ability to be in the lead of large projects and to inspire C-level marketeers with fresh future perspectives. This position is for our Amsterdam office.
• Brand strategy, communications planning, customer journey development and innovation projects
• Examine clients’ businesses, customers, marketing & communications, strengths and weaknesses
• Turn insights into strategies that inspire and rationalize the development of integrated campaigns and executions.
• Lead client conversations, workshops and planning sessions
• Help build the client relationship, gain trust and happiness.
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in a brand strategy role
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
• Experience in planning and delivering effective cross-channel campaigns and initiatives
• Capacity to think holistically about a client’s business
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working in a flexible and entrepreneurial environment
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
• Native Dutch
What we offer
• You will get a full time job
• You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before December 7th, or contact Django @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!