At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, Nike, Heineken, ASUS, ING and Coca Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an office in New York and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We are looking for a ‘Super Account/Project Manager’: someone to foster client relationships, assess client business opportunities and to manage projects from start to launch as a true hero. This position is for our Amsterdam office.
You have on-going communication with a number of selected clients to oversee running projects. You make sure our service levels are top-notch and keep teams on client and hero side motivated and happy.
• Manage the client relationship, gain trust and happiness
• Make sure that projects are on time, within budget and to international quality standards
• Build the business, both on clients side and agency side
• Min of 3+ years of experience in account/ project management at an ad agency somewhere in the world (digital and traditional projects)
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills (native Dutch (speak, read and write), good in English)
• Service oriented, hands-on and a good understanding of business and commercial issues
• Organized, structured and extremely accurate
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see you.
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
What we offer
• You will get a fulltime job
• You will become a Super Hero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
Please send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 27th, or if you have any questions contact Django @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!
Note: Applications for this position should be in Dutch. Applications in the English language will not be selected.