At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of over 40 heroes – who span something like 14 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, Nike, Heineken, ASUS, Essent, ING and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an office in New York and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
This time we are looking for an ‘Operations Manager’: someone that has the skills to optimise work processes whilst nurturing our creative culture. You will oversee all projects that are going on in our hideout and create peace in our hectic environment. You are a true hero in planning and overseeing the creative team’s workload and always follow a positive solution focused ‘can do’ approach.
This position is for our Amsterdam office.
• Optimise work processes
• Planning and controlling the creative team’s workload
• Create project flows/ time plans based on input from the client team
• Search and involve extra resources (freelancers/suppliers), including cost control
• Supervise projects to deliver on-time and on-budget (financial control)
• Coach and develop the (producers) team’s talent
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is an extra bonus point
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a traffic or operations role at an ad agency somewhere in the world (ideally a mix of digital and traditional)
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of the creative process and project management
• Coaching skills
• Organized, structured and extremely accurate
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see you
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
What we offer
• You will get a fulltime job
• You will become a Super Hero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before June 15th, or if you have any questions contact Django @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!