Will you be the pen, pencil and fortune teller for our broad range of brands? From Facebook to Snapchat, from Google Analytics to LinkedIn, you know how to make way within the social and online landscape. Your writing skills are part of your set of super powers and you’re eager to find the relevant data and answers for the questions popping up in our projects.
We are SuperHeroes, an advertising agency with a digital DNA that’s on a mission to save the world from boring advertising. With offices in Amsterdam and New York we’re working on a great range of brands, from Converse and ASUS, to Coca-Cola and Essent, to O’Neill and Remington. And as we’re growing, we need more help.
• Manage several social media accounts (from content creation to reporting)
• Manage social media advertising accounts
• Maintain internal social accounts
• Do online research (audiences, trends etc)
• Support the PR Manager
• Work with social analytics tools and create thorough analytics reports.
• Well structured and precise (community managing)
• Strong analytical skills
• Social Media savvy
• Dutch native in copywriting (ideally)
• Strong communicator
• Academic level in working/thinking
• Working experience: 1-3 years
What we offer
• You will get a full-time job
• You will become a SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
We’re looking for a strong communicator that can hit the ground running. Please send us your short motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com before February 17th, or contact Sanne @ + 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!