At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, ASUS, ING, and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency, our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons are attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up a New York office and are planning to open in Singapore soon. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We’re looking for a ‘Super Strategy Intern’ to start in February 2019: an analytical problem solver with a flair for communications and the research skills of a detective. This position is for our Amsterdam office.
• Support the strategy team on, communications planning, customer journey development, and innovation projects
• Turn data into insights that inspire and rationalize the development of campaigns and executions
• Support the strategy team on workshops and F2F sessions
• Manage social media accounts, including creating engaging social posts, reporting and proposing new ideas
• Liaison with other agency teams to ensure collaboration in different projects
• HBO or WO studies in communications, marketing, design thinking, social psychology and/or related fields.
• Eagerness to learn and contribute
• Capacity to think holistically about problems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
• Fluent in English (Dutch a plus)
• Being a social media guru is a great plus
• Being great with programs like Keynote, PP, and Excel also a great plus
What we offer
• You will get a full-time 6-month internship (starting in February)
• You will become a SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent lunch at our hideout.
Please send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Daniel @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!