At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Dubai Tourism, Asahi, Canon USA, Converse, MTV, ASUS, ING, Coca-Cola and more).
As an independent boutique agency, our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons are attracting a lot of attention. We have offices in New York, Amsterdam and are planning to open in Singapore soon. And most of all, we’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We’re looking for a ‘Super Sidekick’ to start as soon as possible. This is a paid, full-time internship opportunity at our Brooklyn, New York office. You’ll jump right into the mix, functioning as a full-fledged member of staff. So if you envision a future for yourself in Account Management, Strategy, or Production in an agency setting, look no further!
*Ideal candidates are current or soon-to-be NYC residents: for this position SuperHeroes New York will not provide relocation services or assistance in obtaining work visas.
- Participate in client meetings, own responsibilities to live projects, and have client-facing involvement on select projects.
- Handle various internal tasks related to agency operations and administration.
- Contribute to office culture, activities, and bonding.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- A passion for the pace and flexibility that comes with an entrepreneurial environment
- Capacity to think holistically about problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
- Fluent in English
- Being a social media guru is a great plus
- Being great with programs like Keynote, PP, and Excel is also a great plus
What we offer
- A full-time internship (beginning August or September, duration negotiable)
- You will uncover your inner SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our US hideout, in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- You’ll receive mentorship and support from our senior staff and get a unique view of the ins-and-outs of running an agency.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Beth Irvin at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!