At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, ASUS, ING and Coca Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an New York office and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We’re looking for a ‘Super Digital Strategist’: an analytical, data-crunching problem solver that drives innovation and ideas for new and existing clients. Someone with the ability to be in the lead of large projects, but who also sees the value of shared input. This position is for our Amsterdam office.
- Lead digital strategy, communications planning, customer journey development and innovation projects
- Examine clients’ businesses, customers, marketing & communications, strengths and weaknesses
- Turn insights into strategies that inspire and rationalize the development of (digital) experiences, campaigns and executions.
- Lead client conversations, workshops and planning sessions
- Help build the client relationship, gain trust and happiness
- Min of 6+ years of experience in a digital strategy role
- Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
- Experience in planning and delivering effective cross-channel digital campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to extract, interpret, and effectively communicate data patterns
- Capacity to think holistically about a client’s business
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in flexible, entrepreneurial environments
- A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
What we offer
- You will get a full time job
- You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world,
in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
- You’ll even get a decent salary
Please send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 21,
or contact Marieke @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!