At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, Nike, Heineken, ASUS, ING and Coca Cola).
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an New York office and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We are looking for a ‘Super Client Director’: someone to foster client relationships, assess client business opportunities and also to manage new business. We want you to not just be a creative partner for our clients, but also to be a true business partner. This position is initially for our Amsterdam office, but regular travel is to be expected.
You have on-going communication with a number of selected clients to oversee all running projects. You make sure our service levels are top-notch and keep teams on client and hero side motivated and happy.
• Manage the client relationship, gain trust and happiness
• Make sure that projects are on time, within budget and to international quality standards
• Build the business, both on client side and agency side
• Min of 5-7+ years of experience in client relationship management at an ad agency somewhere in the world
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent or native English)
• Service oriented, hands-on and a good understanding of business and commercial issues
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see you.
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising
What we offer
• You will get a fulltime job
• You will become a Super Hero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before October 15th, or contact Django @ + 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!