SuperHeroes NYC | AMS is an international creative agency that develops highly intelligent, creative and effective campaigns geared towards getting attention in a world where everyone is busy and no one cares. We’re looking for a Designer who can break through the clutter and create delicious eye candy and help us on our mission to save the world from boring advertising.
You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print and even practical jokes. We do this for an amazing international roster of clients, like MTV, ASUS, ING, and Coca-Cola.
Your role is to make our creative concepts and campaigns pop from any screen. As a designer, you’re constantly aware your assets will live in a landscape where a thousand visual triggers are screaming for attention. With your design skills, you ensure people choose to watch our experiences and love to share it!
What do we ask from a designer like you?
- Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of graphic design (for digital, video as well as print).
- Your role is to add visual value to our creative campaigns.
- You will be able to develop your own signature by creating outstanding pieces of design.
- You’re gifted with an incredible eye for detail.
- And another eye that keeps a close look at the ever-changing world of innovation, creativity, and design.
- Together with the design department, you will safeguard our clients’ visual identities.
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech and pop culture savvy.
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys.
- Other soft- and hardware skills are definitely a plus.
- You have reached a junior to mid-level experience by working at creative agencies, brands or studios.
- You have a good sense of humour, but more importantly: you can deal with ours ;-).
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to dodgy sketches from our copywriters and lovely lunches at our communal table, we have lots to offer:
– A full-time job in Amsterdam that gives you a chance to work on global brands.
– You’ll be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers.
– You’ll become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
– You’ll work in our hideout at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
– You’ll even get a decent salary.
– And if you prefer a mouse over a stylus, we’re OK with that too.
Send your motivation and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s fly!