At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
We’re looking for a Super Junior Designer or a Junior Super Designer or a Designer Junior Super. As a designer, you don’t really mind the order of words, do you? At SuperHeroes, you’ll be working with our international team of designers and art directors to create finger licking visual work that makes our ideas pop from any screen.
SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency. We’ve got an awesome team of about 40 heroes – who span 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, MTV, ASUS, ING, and Coca-Cola).
As an independent boutique agency, our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons are attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up a New York office and are looking closely at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
• Within SuperHeroes, you will execute all forms of graphic design (for digital, video as well as print)
• Your role is to add visual value to our creative campaigns
• You will be able to develop your own signature by creating outstanding pieces of design
• Together with the design department, you will safeguard our client’s visual identities
• Junior to mid-level designer
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising and design
• With an incredible eye for detail
• And another eye that keeps looking at the ever-changing world of creativity and design
• You obviously know how to speak and write in English
• You know who Saul Bass and Wim Crouwel are.
What we offer
• You will get a full-time job
• You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
Please send your portfolio and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of March ‘18, or contact Django @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!