SuperHeroes NYC | AMS is an international creative agency that develops highly intelligent, creative and effective campaigns geared towards getting attention in a modern day world. And at this very moment, we are looking for an experienced Art-Director that will join us in our mission to save the world from boring advertising.
As a tech and pop culture savvy art-director you have an eagle-eye (or rather two) for design craft and engaging conceptual art. You’ll be at the heart of our Amsterdam team that spans fourteen different nationalities and are, individually and collectively, specialists in the fields of digital, film, social, design and motion, old school print and even practical jokes.
Your role is to create disruptive concepts that will solve our brand partner’s communication problems. Ideas people choose to watch or experience and love to share!
What do we ask from a kick-ass art-director like you?
- Like a real superhero, you are a fearless, boundless creative with an eye for detail.
- You tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution.
- You’ll bring an endless feed of cultural reference points. You are tech, and pop culture savvy.
- You come up with thumb stopping ideas and bring them to life visually for digital, activation, film or any medium necessary.
- You feel more comfortable in an independent boutique agency than in a 600+ people ad factory.
- You are able to visualise your thinking with script writing, visual designing and deck structure (Yes, we make decks.).
- To you, Adobe Creative Suite is like a stack of toys.
- You are able to articulate and explain ideas so that others understand and love them. Including our most dearest friends: our clients (a bunch of amazing global brands by the way).
- Our clients, they will love you. Like really love you.
- You’re a human jet engine when it comes to inspiring colleagues and talent (like designers, directors, developers, animators, and influencers).
- You take responsibility in collaborating with our different leagues of Production, Strategy and Client Services.
- You have 5-8 years of relevant experience at a creative agency.
- You don’t bore us with standard 30-second tv ads, but even turn things upside down on that big black screen.
- You have a good sense of humour, but more importantly: you can deal with ours ;-).
- You are fluent in English.
- You occasionally help an old lady cross the street.
What will you get in return?
Next to bad jokes and lovely lunches at our communal table, we have lots to offer:
A full-time job in Amsterdam that gives you a chance to work on global campaigns.
You will be surrounded by an amazing international team of creatives, strategists, developers, motion graphic designers, and client managers.
You will become a Superhero (isn’t that just awesome?).
You will work in our hideout at the most royal one of all Amsterdam canals.
You will even get a decent salary.
Please send your portfolio and motivation to email@example.com. Let’s fly!