At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And we need some help.
We’re a digitally born and raised, but ever evolving creative agency. Jokingly we often call ourselves the Super Agency. But actually, we’ve got a pretty awesome team – which spans something like 12 nationalities – and an amazing international roster of clients (like Converse, LG, ASUS and Coca Cola).
We’re also growing. As an independent boutique agency our non-conformist approach and innovative set of weapons is clicking well into today. We just opened up our New York office and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
This position is for our Amsterdam office in particular. We feel we could use extra directing powers. Someone who’s not just willing but also able to make a difference. Who jumps on the barricades, but also comes in peace. A likeable boy or girl wonder with amazing creative skills of course.
Here’s a few things (okay a lot) of what we expect from you:
- Supercharge the creative teams
- Join in on the quest for great strategic insights
- Ensure that projects are meeting every international quality standard (and the client’s expectations)
- Be an innovation leader
- Be good friends with the ECD
- Surprise and amaze, as often as possible.
- Exceptional creative ability and opinion (an international award winning portfolio might help)
- Preferably but not necessarily an art direction background
- Love of innovation and non-traditional advertising
- Great motivational leadership and coaching skills
- Good sense of humour
- Strong, convincing, trust-based client presentation skills
- You’re a creative kickstarter, in your personal life as well
- An omnipresent time traveller, able to anticipate any act on the spot
- You might even be able to fly.
Does this sound like a heroic position or not?
What we offer
Who wouldn’t want to become a super hero? You’d do it for free probably… Our offerings are pretty good though. You’ll get a desk in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam. You’ll get a salary which is not going to make you a millionaire, but doesn’t let you bite on a straw either. We happily give 26 days off in a year, so you don’t drain yourself out. And we encourage all heroes to do their own projects too, and actually have time reserved for that as well.
If you think you should be the One, please send your cv and motivation before April 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more information? Please contact Django @ +31 (0)20 846 38 06.
(image by Andreas Englund)