At SuperHeroes we’re on a mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help.
As an independent boutique agency our creative business approach and innovative set of weapons is attracting a lot of attention. We’ve opened up an office in New York and are closely looking at Asia as well. We’ve got no shortage of ambition and entrepreneurship and let creativity be leading in everything we do.
We are looking for a ‘Super Client Manager’, preferably someone with management skills: someone who handles large accounts, can build strong relationships and assesses client business opportunities. We are looking for someone that, in addition, also has the ambition and skills to coach our team of Heroes and optimise work processes. This position is for our Amsterdam office.
• Manage the client relationship, gain trust and happiness
• Make sure that projects meet both client and agency goals
• Develop the talent of our Heroes and optimise work processes
• Native Dutch/ fluent in Dutch, fluent in English
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency somewhere in the world (digital and traditional projects)
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Service oriented, but also able to steer a conversation
• Good understanding of business and commercial issues
• Organized, structured and extremely accurate
• A sociable and inspiring personality – people are genuinely happy to see you
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
• Love for innovation and non-traditional advertising.
What we offer
• You will get a fulltime job
• You will become a Super Hero (isn’t that just awesome?)
• You will work in one of the 30 most coolest offices in the world, in our hideout in the heart of Amsterdam
• You’ll even get a decent salary.
Please send your cv and motivation to email@example.com before April 15th, or if you have any questions contact Evelien @ 31 (0)20 846 38 06. Let’s fly!